mercredi 3 février 2010

Margot's favourite movie

Hello people ! Now it's my turn to present you my favourite movie !

As you can see above this is Alien ( Ridley Scoot )


Summary :

Nostromo, vessel of business taking a crew of seven persons in state of hibernation and a cargo of ores, makes road towards the Earth. In the middle of the journey, he has to interrupt his race to answer a mysterious sos resulting from an unexplored planet. After a precarious landing, the crew discovers the rests of a gigantic extraterrestrial vessel from which the only found passenger seems to have died in strange circumstances...


Why I love this film ?

It's my favourite because I'm fond of horror films ! Besides there are many moments of suspense ! Furthermore Sigourney Weaver is a very good actress ( also in Avatar directed by James Cameron ) Here is ...


And you what do you think about it ?




xoxo


Margot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire