mardi 2 février 2010

Avatar




Avatar is a film realized by James Cameron , it is the biggst succes of the cinema's history after Titanic, with the same director.

Summary :
In spite of his paralysis Jake Sully ( played by Sam Worthington ) a former navy immobilized in a wheelchair is recruited to go to light years of the Earth, on Pandora, where powerful industrial groups exploit an extremely rare ore intended to resolve the energy crisis on Earth. Because the atmosphere of Pandora is toxic for the humans , they created the avatar program, which allows human "pilots" to connect their mind to an Avatar, a remote-controlled biological body, capable of surviving in this lethal atmosphere. Jake has a mission of unfiltration with Na'vi. But everything is going to change when Jake, meeting Neytiri...


Margot's opinion :
Oh my god this film is extraordinary ! I knew I wasn't disappointed by a James Cameron's movie because it's the best director I know ! ( I think he's very good in any kind of film !)
In Avatar the 3D is quite good but the characters, the story and the landscapes are fantastic ! The musics are pretty ! I love the song "I see You" by Leona Lewis.
Besides the Na'vi are charming. Their culture, their language and the deep link with the nature are well represented.
The Na'vi are close to their planet, they protect it, they've got a link with the nature. Maybe that is what we should do with our.
This movie has got also a ecological message.
I think it's one of my best films !!!
Mark : ****


The opinion of Melanie :
I admire the creation of James Cameron who is certainly one of the biggest director.The story of love between a human and a Na'vi give at this film a fascinating story. I understand the fact that this film made a cardboard at the cinema because it is a very good movie. The actors play their role very well and the specials effects are not visible, I find that this movie in 3D is a very good choice take by James Cameron.
Mark : ****



Your opinion ?





xoxo





Melanie and Margot

2 commentaires:

  1. It is a very good film. I love Avatar.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This fil is a big success everywhere in the world ! I've seen it and I'd really apriciated it! This film makes you dream and believe you're in an other world ...
    And very good actors ... !

    Marion

    RépondreSupprimer