jeudi 4 février 2010

Melanie's favorite film

To begin this blog, we will introduce our favorite movies. I am going to present you Hooligans. A film realized by Lexi Alexander.

Summary:
In the film, an American college student (Matt Buckner ,played by Elijah Wood) falls in with a violent West ham football firm : the Green Street Elite run by his brother-in-law's brother and becomes little by little member of this group...

Why I love this film ?
I find this movie very interested. The actors are good, especially Charlie Hunnam. This film combine emotion and action, so I love this.


And you what do you think about it ?








xxx

Melanie

2 commentaires:

  1. I've never seen this film but lot's of people talk about it, it seems very interesting.
    Lot's of retort are famous.

    Marion

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree with you, this film is extraordinary. I was touched by all the brotherhood of this group which gave us a lot of emotions through all their actions.


    Elodie

    RépondreSupprimer