dimanche 31 janvier 2010

Percy Jackson : The lightning thief



Percy Jackson :the lightning thief, another film we saw recently.
This film was directed by Chris Columbus.


Summary :
A teenager named Percy Jackson discovers that he's a demigod son of the Greek god, Poseidon. He embarks on a journey across modern-day America to go to the Underworld (He also finds three pearls to get out) with his friends Annabeth Chase , the demigod daughter of Ahtena , and Grover Underwood, a satyr. Their objective by going to the Underworld is to save his mother, return Zeus stolen lightning bolt, and prevent a war between the gods

My printings about it :
It's an average film. I don't really love it. Why greek god came to the USA and had aventures with americans ? Why the passages for the hell and the Olympe are respectively in Hollywood and New York? I think certain things are not coherent.
But the musics are very good ! And there is a little humor !
If I had noted this film I would put : **

Mélanie's opinion:
Contrary to Margot I liked this film. Of course it is not the best that I saw. On this film there is good musics, for example Ke$ha (Tik Tok) and I am fascinated by the mythology. What I particularly liked in this film, maybe the centaurs, the minotaures, the satyrs and the representation of the Gods. On the other hand I think that this film would have must be turned in Greece to respect the real story of the Olympe because The Olympe is not in the Empire States Building !
My Mark : ***




Tell we everything ...
Kisses
Melanie & Margot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire